It is clarified that We shall not be liable, for any reason whatsoever, for the authenticity of any User Information provided by You to Us. You hereby confirm that the User Information provided by You is and shall continue to be valid, true and accurate to the best of Your knowledge.
Any of the aforesaid User Information that is directly capable of identifying You shall be hereinafter referred to as “Personally Identifiable Information”.
Collection of routine information
Certain information may be collected each time You access or use the Website which is saved in server logs. This information includes IP address used by You to connect to the internet and operating system and browser on/from which You are accessing the Website. It is clarified that these statistics help Us in improving the efficiency of the Website by giving Us information relating to Your use of the Website. Such information may include details of Your last visit to the Website, including time, date and the duration of Your session on the Website. This information is used by Us to understand the broad demographic information for aggregate use of the Website and to improve Your user experience of the Website.
Data Collection Devices
We use data collection devices known to collect and store information of Users accessing the Website, including cookies and trackers. This helps Us in improving Your experience on the Website. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the User Information You submit to Us.
Use of User Information
User Information provided by You is used by Us for the following purposes:
- verifying Your Email address;
- facilitating Your use of the Website;
- facilitating provision of services by Us to You;
- facilitating provision of services by Vendors;
- processing Your payment through the secured payment gateway;
- personalizing Your experience on the Website;
- sending You important information regarding the Website;
- helping You address trouble- shooting problems;
- conducting internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of Users utilizing services from particular Vendor);
- improving the content on the Website;
- prevention of fraud or abuses of the Website;
- protecting the integrity of the Website; and
to respond to judicial process and provide information to the RBI or law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
Sharing of User Information
Your User Information, except any Personally Identifiable Information/Sensitive Personal Data (as defined under Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011), may be shared with such third parties as are required for facilitating the communication of offers tailored for You and to grow Our business which may include Our affiliates, strategic partners, investors, suppliers, and service providers as the case maybe.
The User Information may be saved in servers in or outside India, at Our sole discretion.
Except as provided herein, We shall specifically disclose Your User Information including Your Personally Identifiable Information/ Sensitive Personal Data or Information in circumstances where:
- You provided instructions or written consent towards such disclosure, by signing a contract, uploading any files, or giving explicit permission to do so;
- The User Information that We collect may also be transferred as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including any transfers made as a part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of the Company or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or change of ownership or control.
To prevent any form of unlawful interception or misuse of User Information, We use reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the User Information collected. We use reasonable secure and technologically appropriate measures, in compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules related thereto to protect You against loss or misuse of Your User Information including internal reviews of data collection, storage and processing practices and other reasonable security measures which are equivalent to security measures that We use to protect Our own confidential information. However, as You are aware, no online application or website is free of security risks and We do not make any representation in respect of the same.
We do not warrant that Our Website or any electronic communication made by Us is free from virus or other harmful effects. In the event of any errors in transmission or due to an act of a third party, We shall have no liability. You explicitly agree that Your use of this Website, information and/or services is at Your own individual risk. You agree and confirm that Your User Information may be transferred, processed and stored across national and international borders. You hereby confirm that You have been made aware of the security measures undertaken by Us and You expressly consent to Us storing, handling, using Your User Information.
Links to other third party sites
Contacting Grievance Officer
+91 96060 33465